With ‘hackable’ camera’s we can make different set-ups. Please let us know if you want to use something, then we can bring it to the meetup!
- Wildlife Camera based on a kit from Naturebytes http://naturebytes.org Make the camera ‘smart’ so it can detect (and count) different species.
- MultiSpectral camera that can combine different filtered images to see beyond what we see normally (related to the PlantHealth camera)
- TetraPi https://khufkens.com/2015/04/24/tetrapi-a-well-characterized-multispectral-camera/ (parts not ordered yet); do it yourself spectrometer to detect substances
- Lego spectrometer kit to start from and combine with available cloud service. Could be used to detect pollution in water https://publiclab.org/wiki/spectrometry
- Do it yourself thermocam https://github.com/maxritter/DIY-Thermocam (parts need to be ordered). Aerial mapping to get an overview of an area we normally would not get: the ‘stitching software’ being available from Public Lab
- Balloon mapping kit https://publiclab.org/wiki/balloon-mapping